Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery address change

(Topic created on: 16-05-2021 01:53 PM)
silhilliian
Apprentice
Options

i need to change delivery address for my phone.  the website had a bug when i ordered and would not let me send to my home town.

i need to change it asap please so it comes to my house.

i tired everyone in samsung for help at time of placing the order but no one was willing to help me at all.

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@silhilliian: I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue with your order. I'm not able to progress your query form this position, therefore please reach out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 quoting your order reference number, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. Alternatively, please follow the link below, enter the relevant information, and you can cancel your order from here if it has not yet been dispatched. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/web/search-orders/

0 Likes
silhilliian
Apprentice
Options

sorry, but it does not find the order, i have spent a lot of times and sveral calls dealing with the shop people on this order to no avail.  i really need some help.  i have lost hours this weekend trying to place this order, and no one has stepped up to help me with a simple issue.

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

@silhilliian that is quite strange. Please reach out to our Technical Support Team on Facebook Messenger or Twitter DMs and ask them to escalate this for you.

0 Likes
silhilliian
Apprentice
Options

you are joking?!  tried so many times with them, just fobbed me off and sent me round in circles.  each one says to call the shop, then email the support line.  the support line has not got back in 2 1/2 days still, and no one can offer any help at all.  everyone just fobs you off somewhere else and don't ever really listen to the problem.  i have never experience anything like it.  it really is an anit-customer environment.  you make £25b profit a year, invest it in some people who answer emails, or answer calls at a weekend.  it is by far the worst consumer experience i have ever had.  just utter frustration trying to buy a product and no-one can answer you.  and to top it all, i asked my parents to rearrange their plans so they would be in on Fridya, which is when it said it would be delivered, and it came this morning?!  you can do nothing right

0 Likes
jace2z
First Poster
Options

I think I'm having the same issues. Message says "cannot deliver to selected delivery address" . I've already been sent in a circle, everybody acts like they care but they only care enough to send you to someone else.

0 Likes