Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual upgrade program

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 01:05 PM)
ZoomyRamen
Apprentice
Options
Anyone that faced the wrong credentials issue been able to upgrade yet? Still unable to, have called but apparently they have no record of my order which is a bit concerning. 
4 REPLIES 4
Markt39
Explorer
Options
I'm in the same boat just keeps saying wrong credentials and when you call they say we will conatct you withing 24 hours and nothing. No point ringing up as nothing gets done. Don't no where we stand as we have all signed up to upgrade after 12 months and no of us can. Surely its a breach of contract on Samsungs side.
0 Likes
MobileGuru
Navigator
Options
It certainly isn't a good look for Samsung. Marketed as being able to upgrade our phones annually and, after several years, now find that I am unable to upgrade this year and am stuck with S21.
0 Likes
Markt39
Explorer
Options
Exactly I'm 13 months in and can't upgrade with no option and no one helping me via customer services. You just get the same spiel of everyone. Tempted to jump to iPhone if they can breach the contract then we don't have a contract.
CTC
Explorer
Options
I'm in exactly the same position here. Having issues logging in to upgrade lounge. 

Have spent 1.5hrs on the phone to Samsung getting no where. They can't find me via my email or loan ref number or last year's order number. They blame Klaran, Klarna blame Samsung. 

Sent several email to Samsung shop and Samsung trade it. No reply received. 

Has anyone else had the same issue/found a solution. I'm getting increasingly frustrated. Have been part of the programme for +3 years and every year their seems to be am issue. Seriously considering making the move over to Apple.

0 Likes