Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access cloud backup without a phone?

(Topic created on: 28-10-2020 10:50 PM)
MystaMagoo
Pioneer
Options

So I do not have a phone number anymore.

How am I supposed to access my cloud backup now?

14 REPLIES 14
MystaMagoo
Pioneer
Options
Hello?
An answer would be nice but I guess your busy screwin us over in other ways you don't have time.....
AndrewL
Options
@MystaMagoo: You can access your Cloud data on a phone using a web browser. It is recommended to use the Chrome browser on a computer when accessing Samsung Cloud.

To access Samsung Cloud on your computer, open your desired web browser, and then go to support.samsungcloud.com. Click Sign in, enter your Samsung account information, and then click SIGN IN again. If you're unsure of your account info, click Find ID or Reset password after you click Sign in. To sign out, just hover over your name in the upper right corner of the page, and then click Sign out.

For further steps on accessing Samsung Cloud, please check the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00060518/
0 Likes
MystaMagoo
Pioneer
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
@MystaMagoo: You can access your Cloud data on a phone using a web browser. It is recommended to use the Chrome browser on a computer when accessing Samsung Cloud.

To access Samsung Cloud on your computer, open your desired web browser, and then go to support.samsungcloud.com. Click Sign in, enter your Samsung account information, and then click SIGN IN again. If you're unsure of your account info, click Find ID or Reset password after you click Sign in. To sign out, just hover over your name in the upper right corner of the page, and then click Sign out.

No I cannot because it asks for 2 step.

I dont have phone number to get the code.

MystaMagoo
Pioneer
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

So no help then?

MystaMagoo
Pioneer
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

Still no help then?

Shamsung just gonna screw us over.

Miicar
First Poster
Options

I also have this problem...except I have a number but when I enter my number...crickets...no text. So I pulled my sim and restarted...still no "authenticator app" access like the instructions indicate is also avalible...its not

0 Likes
Verification
First Poster
Options

I take it this still hasn't been resolved? I have the same issue. My phone is broken and I can't receive a verification code. Customer service chat is not helpful.

0 Likes
MadasHell
First Poster
Options

This is absolutely ridiculous. One of the major appeals of cloud storage is that in the event your phone is damaged, your data is still ok. Yet, there is no way to sign into my cloud account without a Samsung device? If this goes unresolved, I'm hiring a lawyer. 

MystaMagoo
Pioneer
Options
you can access from any pc BUT a phone numbers was/is required for 2fa
0 Likes