My relatively ancient Note 8 downloaded a security update yesterday, and today it is pretty much useless; I have the following bugs;
- Several and random phone restarts;
- No response when I click the WiFi icon;
- Samsung Health on continuous 'updating';
- The repeated transfer of Samsung files flashing in the top of my screen (not sure what this relates to - maybe photos to the cloud)
- General poor performance / response from phone - i.e. lock pad not appearing to unlock phone, slow response etc.
Does anyone have any magic spells to fix please?