Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFG23UERS Fridge / Freezer water leak

(Topic created on: 26-06-2020 01:56 PM)
Clatwom
First Poster
Options

Hi all, looking for some help, we have a Samsung RFG23UERS America's Style fridge freezer which has developed a strange problem, it has water leaking from the integrated filter / housing and when I say leaking I mean pouring out, I have replaced the filter with a genuine Samsung replacement and all is fine for about two hours then all of a sudden it starts to pour out again? Take the filter off check and refit and again it's fine for about 2 hours before it starts again? I am quite technically minded but can't work this out if it's the filter why does it not leak straight away? And if it's the housing why does it not leak straight away? Any ideas? Or anyone had a similar problem? 

1 REPLY 1
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Clatwom, sorry to hear about the issue with the fridge freezer. It would be best to get in touch with the Samsung Home Appliance experts via Live Chat as it is likely the appliance would need to be checked by an engineer for a repair. You can contact them here from 9 am until 6 pm: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/livechat/

0 Likes