Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not spin

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Louroma
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung eco bubble washing machine that is skipping the fast spin during a cycle. The filter is good, belt on and machine is balanced. I have switched off and on at mains and run the diagnostic team which did not identify any errors but during spin mode the machines digital display is jumping from 10 mins to 1 min and never going into full spin, any advice please ?? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

it sounds to me like its having trouble balancing the items in the drum to go into a spin mode safely (If the machine spun when the drum is unbalanced there will be violent banging of the drum against the inside of the machine and can damage the components such as the inside of the machine, the rubber door seal (it could rip it) , and move the machine across the floor) 

Try rearranging the washing in the drum so you have a mixture of light and heavier items , not under loading but not overloading the drum too. 

if your EcoBubble is one that has wi-fi download the smartthings app on your mobile phone and check in that if any errors show up in diagnostics screen.

Good luck. 

0 Likes