Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New eco bubble washing machine squeeling.

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 05:39 PM)
Fenixriot
First Poster
Options
Home Appliances

We have only had our washing machine for 2 months and all has been great, however as of yesterday I have noticed it makes a squeeling noise when the drum is spinning, almost like rubber on glass. We tend to use the cotton wash most and so can’t say if it happens on other settings. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
Home Appliances

@Fenixriot: Please can you confirm the model number of the washing machine, located on the sticker on the inside of the door or drum? In the meantime, with the machine powered off, please try rotating the drum by hand to see if you hear the noise. While you're doing this, check the drum and seal for any foreign objects. I also recommend running a drum calibration cycle, or a cycle without a load, just in case an item of clothing is responsible for the noise. 

0 Likes
Fenixriot
First Poster
Options
Home Appliances

The model no. is WW90T554DAN/S1.

I have turned the drum by hand and it was fine, however after running the load calibration it now squeaks when I turn the drum.

0 Likes
Fenixriot
First Poster
Options
Home Appliances

Hopefully the sound comes across.

0 Likes
Fenixriot
First Poster
Options
Home Appliances

This is the sound during the calibration 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Home Appliances

@Fenixriot: I see what you mean. Based on the nature of the issue I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk via the link below, where an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange for the appliance to be inspected. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Fenixriot
First Poster
Options
Home Appliances

Got the washing machine repaired, new drum and back end. However now when the machine is on a spin it is very noisy and the drum seems so unstable.

0 Likes