Did you mean: 

Family Hub - awaiting software update 7.0

(Topic created on: 17-03-2023 04:10 AM)
Yve2
Student
Options

Hello , I have a Samsung fridge freezer RS6HA8880 S9/EU  with software : 

Tizen 6.0 (AFH-EU-M64-22-XXXXMU 20220905_052654) RS8000A V1

it does not have Samsung TV Plus App, we are unable to watch Netflix on it due to the browser not supporting it…. All these things were advertised as being able to do. It turns out we need software version 7.0. Does anyone have this software version as yet? Apparently it was released in Korea on 8th March’23 and should be available now. Does anyone know when it will be available in the UK? This new fridge freezer only arrived on 7th March’23 having recently purchased it, and already it doesn’t carry standard key features advertised. Disappointing to have a new product and it does not do what it says on the tin.

10 REPLIES 10
Yve2
Student
Options

I am afraid, this is one year later for me and nothing has happened, I tried communicating with Samsung and it appears that version 7 and also Netflix are not supported in the UK. It’s like buying under false pretence. I was offered the right to get a refund,  but it’s too big an item to go through all that. So I’ve just kept it. But it will probably be the last thing I ever buy from Samsung. Because of their failure to be upfront on the realities of what and how they advertise, my perception felt it was misleading.

0 Likes