Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EcoBubble Drain hose

(Topic created on: 13-01-2021 06:59 PM)
Sbar175
Apprentice
Options

The drain hose plug came off when I was popping back into the machine after having to drain a bit of water and the hose is now inside the machine - how do I gain access to retrieve this as the tiny hole is about the size of my little finger and the front plate doesn’t remove - Samsung suggested pliers but there’s no way a pair of pliers will  a) fit or b) poke at any sort of angle to grip the hose ,

help please .....

AB45D066-FB6F-45A6-8D09-8D7F3D3709B0.jpeg

9FE23E37-CDB7-41F4-BD96-AA08587CEB7D.jpeg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sbar175
Apprentice
Options

FINALLY SORTED !- we had to pull the machine out , take the back plate off and after a lot of swearing managed to push the hose through a ridiculously small gap under the motor - took 2 of us , a small bright torch , a tiny pair of spot tweezers and several cuts and bruises over about half an hour plus - no way in hell could one person do this on their own !

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
needle nose pliers will certainly fit
0 Likes
Sbar175
Apprentice
Options

There’s not enough room to manoeuvre them at an angle to grip the hose unfortunately 

0 Likes
Sbar175
Apprentice
Options

And tweezers only just fit and don’t have enough of an angle to grip even 🤷🏻‍♀️

0 Likes
Solution
Sbar175
Apprentice
Options

FINALLY SORTED !- we had to pull the machine out , take the back plate off and after a lot of swearing managed to push the hose through a ridiculously small gap under the motor - took 2 of us , a small bright torch , a tiny pair of spot tweezers and several cuts and bruises over about half an hour plus - no way in hell could one person do this on their own !

0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
I have the same model
0 Likes
snowyy
First Poster
Options

this is the slightly easier solution remove small front flap. pull machine fully out disconnect appropriate hoses and power. then carefully lay machine on it's side. Remove screws holding the cover . this will give easy access to the pump and pipe reinsert pump and this time make sure to use the clip to keep it in place. sorry pictures not in correct order hope it helpsfinishedfinishedpumppumppump pipepump pipepipe removedpipe removedpipe reinsertedpipe reinsertedremove flapremove flapmachine on it's side  cover removedmachine on it's side cover removed  

0 Likes