Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not believe customer service agents

(Topic created on: 08-12-2023 10:37 PM)
tommyramone
Apprentice
Options

Hi I purchased several new Samsung appliances for my new kitchen including a full size one door integrated freezer and a BRD27600EWW/EU intergrated One Door Fridge with SpaceMax™ Technology - White. When I installed the fridge yesterday I discovered it has a freezer box which I do not need as I already have the intergrated freezer.  The website description does not mention a freezer box. When I contacted customer services they said to bad and then proceeded to be extremely rude which I found upsetting as I am a very loyal Samsung customer over many years. 

Is there any possibility I can get the fridge replaced to one without a freezer box as I already have a full size intergrated freezer.

Must say very surprised and disappointed with attitude of customer services 

Many thanks 

Tony

6 REPLIES 6
javascript
Pioneer
Options
If i was you i would report the customer service staff to samsung. but ive always had a positive experience with samsung customer service
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
If you're brought it in the last 90 days, then you every right to return it and ask for a refund. And report Samsung personally, who was rudely spoken to you, reportedly him to Samsung head office.

Explain your problem to the company by calling, web chatting, or sending them a formal complaint letter. To get help writing a complaint letter, use this sample complaint letter from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
You probably need to check what you ordered as you may have ticked the wrong option.
If in the UK or EU then you are covered by the distance selling regulations and can return items if they aren't what you want, need to confirm the timescales though.
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
tommyramone
Apprentice
Options
Hi guys thanks for your reply. The agents didn't want to listen and kept repeating that I was over the 14 days returns time and that I should read the terms and conditions. I have installed a new kitchen and ordered the appliances on 13th October but the fitter only got to me start of December so I kept the appliances in their original packaging. When I discovered the fridge had a freezer box which I didn't want I called customer services and tried to explain but they just talked over me. The first call either cut out or they hung up and the second still insisted. When I asked for a manager they the manager was busy and ended the call.
0 Likes
tommyramone
Apprentice
Options
Hi where do I send a formal complaint to
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @tommyramone , 

If you're UK/Ireland-based, and you'd like the team here to look into this for you, feel free to send us a Private Message with your contact details and any relevant info (e.g. reference numbers) to our @Sam_UK  account (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597) Guide on how to send a Private/Direct Message here if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...  

You can also get in touch with us on our socials @SamsungUK - if you haven't done so already.

0 Likes