Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Cancelling the 'clean drum' message on a Samsung Washing machine

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 06:45 PM)
Options
Home Appliances

Has anyone  got any tips for getting rid of the 'Drum Clean +' needed message , the automatic one that tells you after 40 washes or do I have to wait until it gets  to 45 washes and over? 
its a WW90T534DAW Series 5 washing machine. 

I started to do a Drum Clean + cycle the other day but got fed up at one hour and didnt leave it to the full 2hrs and wotnot - i think 1hr @ 70'c is enough now but the blasted thing still nags me on the lit up display to do a Drum Clean at the end of every wash still. Any way (hidden secret or otherwise?) to get rid of this message?

Thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Home Appliances

@andy_from_ireland-2: It isn't possible to disable the Drum Clean+ reminder, I'm afraid. This occurs every 40 washes, and the reminder will blink for 6 consecutive washes from that point. For the 7th wash, however,  the reminder will stop showing until it reaches 40 washes again, then the cycle will repeat. 

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Home Appliances

@andy_from_ireland-2: It isn't possible to disable the Drum Clean+ reminder, I'm afraid. This occurs every 40 washes, and the reminder will blink for 6 consecutive washes from that point. For the 7th wash, however,  the reminder will stop showing until it reaches 40 washes again, then the cycle will repeat.