Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Automatic Conditioner Dispenser

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 02:49 PM)
Jozi11
First Poster
Options

Please does anyone have any advice on how to fix the auto conditioner dispenser on my WW109H9600 Washing Machine.

I love my washing machine and it works beautifully apart from not dishing out the conditioner.

The detergent side works perfectly and the conditioner is not clogged up

Fingers crossed!

0 Likes
Go to solution
51 REPLIES 51
Jaymark
Pioneer
Options

No follow up Samsung dodge and ducked and in the end for my own sanity I took a very young washing machine to the tip.

I absolutely despise Samsung and will never recommend nor buy another product of theirs.  Such a shame they are so big that they don't care about the odd customer.

Shame on you Samsung!

0 Likes
Franksie
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have the same issue, it has not worked properly since new. Samsung have been out twice replaced a pump and other parts to no avail. Machine is 14 months old. interested in seeing how you get on with Samsung, I have penned them a lenghty email pointing this out weeks ago, no response. Clearly a design fault, trading standards next. 

0 Likes
Jaymark
Pioneer
Options

Hi Franksie

I became so incensed by Samsung that I got rid of my washing machine and tumble drier. They couldn't give two hoots about their customers and to that end I will never buy another Samsung product ever again.

In the end I bought a Miele Washing machine and a Drier and I have no regrets.  It cost me and not everyone can afford to do so and tbh I could not, but the permanent reminder of Samsung every time I did laundry was too much.  I have to say that Miele machines are far better, much much quieter so much so I had to go back many times during wash cycles to check it was still running.  And the clothes smell so much better especially using their Twin Dos system.

If you really want to have a go at Samsung...

Kirsty Caswell, UK President PA *******.....you are more than welcome to mention my name and the forum being filled with irate customers.

Samsung...PAH!

Jaymark
Pioneer
Options

UK.president at Samsung dot com

0 Likes
Jaymark
Pioneer
Options

Good luck with trading standards.....if you bought directly from Samsung you can complain if you didn't then go back to your retailer and check the template for product not fit for purpose as a breach of contract.

0 Likes
pumi63
Journeyman
Options

Good afternoon evreybody ,

Following chats with Samsung , an engineer from Domec replaced the pumps at the rear of the machine and he explained that the viscosity of the softener clogs up the pump resulting in failure .

He suggested a 50% dilution of the softener but that is not a fix and Samsung must acknowledege that this is a design flaw . It dosent happen to Miele , LG , Bosch or is the softener in Korea different ???

I have kept the faulty mechanism but it is really well sealed so dissection is not an option .

The other option may be for everybody to complain to Martin Lewis of MSE and see if they take up the issue ?

Thank you , and have a great weekend 

Pumi

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

we have got some nice 'runny' fabric conditioner from Lidl , its viscosity is like water,  going to stick with that one now - a lot of the other ones and branded makes have gone too concentrated and too thick now:
300007594_585096119776746_5845387273479290023_n.jpg

0 Likes
pumi63
Journeyman
Options

Good morning Andy ,

Thanks for letting us know . I will try that as we have always used Lenor and never had an issue with our old trusty Bosch .

So , that's a Doussy , no pun intended . I will look for it in LIDL although i suspect that not all products in Ireland are available here .

Have a nice day ,

Pumi

andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@pumi63 wrote:

Good morning Andy ,

Thanks for letting us know . I will try that as we have always used Lenor and never had an issue with our old trusty Bosch .

So , that's a Doussy , no pun intended . I will look for it in LIDL although i suspect that not all products in Ireland are available here .

Have a nice day ,

Pumi

Ah right i would think UK Lidl do that one too but not sure. 
That one now I find does not have a very strong fragrance like the likes of Lenor . But I prefer that because strong smells give me headaches and make me feel a bit sick. so yes I used to use Lenor or Comfort and found it too strong and went over to this cheap Lidl one. 

0 Likes
swd40
First Poster
Options

Also adding myself to the list of non dispensing sufferers. Anybody gone public about the issue, and tweets, bandwagons to jump on?

Two engineer visits in, no closer to a resolution.

Just spoken to the worst customer complaints agent too. Had the impertinence to sigh as i was not prepared to listen to her rants about it Not being a manufacturing problem, that their auto dispense system fails to dispense. Model WW90T684DLH/S1 

0 Likes