Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

5 Year Warranty Registration page not allowing me to select product

(Topic created on: 10-08-2023 12:12 PM)
m1c999
Student
Options

Hi,

I bought a washer/dryer (Series 5 WD90TA046BX/EU) at the beginning of August 2023 and I am trying to register for the 5 year warranty.  The washer/dryer is listed as eligble   The link I am using is https://www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty/.  I am directed to a page which has a button which says "Register".  I click on the button and I am invited to enter my details.

However, the page requires me to enter in a product and select it from the drop down list.  However NO washer/dryers appear within the list.  Using the 3 letter search yields no results either.

Can someone advise me of the correct link or what I am doing wrong here?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_Kn4lF8m
First Poster
Options

Hi. There is an issue with the website. I've just been on chat and they have forwarded my details and they will register it for me. 

Start a chat for technical support. Worked for me. 

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Members_Kn4lF8m
First Poster
Options

Hi. There is an issue with the website. I've just been on chat and they have forwarded my details and they will register it for me. 

Start a chat for technical support. Worked for me. 

m1c999
Student
Options

Thank you, really appreciate your response, thought I was going mad!

0 Likes
Steve2469
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem. Could not register a NQ5B5763DBK/U1 Combi oven. Contacted support multiple times, always saying: its up to the backoffice......no solution yet. 

This link: 5 jaar garantie 

Terms and conditions: Terms and conditions 

0 Likes