Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Gaming] What is your game setup?

(Topic created on: 20-03-2019 10:52 PM)
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Heya!

There are multiple ways to play your favorite games, one person uses a PC while the other one prefers an xBox, Playstation, Nintendo switch or perhaps even a Smartphone :winking-face:

One person prefers a monitor while the other has an awesome TV (Perhaps even a QLED :winking-face: ).

What does your game setup looks like and how do you prefer to play your favorite games?

37 REPLIES 37
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I remember my Opteron (bougth in USA) with my Gigabyte 7600ti connected to my Sony CRT, Creative 7.1, and my films time with friends.

I wish you fun time for your future setup !!

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Besides my (Awesome!) game PC I also got a new gaming setup right now that I really love.... No idea how I could do it without :winking-face:

Its my new Samsung Q9F 2018 combined with the Samsung HW-N850 Soundbar and my PS4 Pro. If I would decide again right now I might have replaced the PS4 Pro with the XBOX One X for home cinema reasons but alas, I still am happy with the setup :face-with-tears-of-joy:
CarlH
Options

"I might have replaced the PS4 Pro with the XBOX One X"

Yeah but you'd miss out on the great exclusives. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

I've just bought a gaming laptop so I can continue my Destiny 2 and FFXIV sessions whilst I'm travelling. It's a pretty decent spect too with the i7 processor being faster than my desktop (i5 8400). 8GB RAM (just about enough) and a GTX 1060 6GB which is still pretty decent for todays games at medium-high depending on the game. 

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Yup haha :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Ps. FFXIV is super cool! :face-with-tears-of-joy: And the 1060 is a great videocard, not just decent :winking-face:
ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello fellow "gamers"!

Great to see the new Gaming Area on the community!

I am a big PlayStation fan. I had every single console so far, including the PlayStation 5 which is quite awesome, I must admit! Playing on it connected to a 55inch 4K TV is quite the experience.

I also do some light gaming on a PC (mainly playing online shooters like CS:GO, Valorant, Call of Duty). I say light because I mainly play on the PC with some co-workers and friends in the evening, when we are all available (wife, kids, family are the factors that keep us from playing to much :-)) ).
Since it's only light gaming that happens on my PC, my 1050TI GPU is still doing ok and I am not too stressed about the crazy prices and availability of the GPU's just yet. I recently upgraded my configuration and currently running an intel i9 (11900) processor on a Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ULTRA MOBO. Also decided to upgrade my 16GB RAM to a dual channel 32GB KIT clocked at 3600MHz.
I am really impressed with how amazing my Logitech G903 wireless mouse is acting in games, amazing stuff!
Also got as a Christmas Present last year from my wife a Logitech Powerplay charging mousepad + a pair of G PRO headphones. Just need to upgrade my Razer Cynosa keyboard to a Logitech mechanical one and I am set 😆

ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Oh wow, I just now realised the date on the topic :-))) I am just 3 years late.

0 Likes
bropro
First Poster
Options
I have xbox ps5 switch and laptop and will u
0 Likes
LimitableDjay
Explorer
Options

I've used my Samsung UHD55 with my xbox series S and on my laptop but I prefer gaming on TV because I can sit and lay in my lazy chair with of course a pretty good Samsung Soundbar and sometimes on my Galaxy S9 my other phone galaxy S10 has unfortunately died 

Game over man!!
0 Likes