Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZFOLD4 Slow

(Topic created on: 22-05-2023 07:18 PM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
After the last big update I wiped the cache partition and ran the galaxy app booster as usual, but I'm finding at times the phone is painfully slow, casein point is just opening the Members app then selecting community takes around 10 seconds to load.

At first I thought the Member app was the issue but even SHEALTH.

Anyone else having such issues?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
4 REPLIES 4
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Have to reassure you on one thing @Obsydian, and that is that the Community section on the Members App is very slow to open on both my 23 Ultra and 21 Ultra at the moment. @10 seconds on both. All is cool my friend so don't worry. It most certainly isn't just on your device. 👍👍
keith30
Maestro
Options
Mine is very slow uploading on the members app since the last software update last week
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes I can say the Members App community is very slow just recently to load and update.
Got the same on my Z Fold 4 and S23 Ultra
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Many thanks all 👍
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]