What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z3 fold

(Topic created on: 21-11-2023 02:43 PM)
Options
So done a trade in for my S21 ultra 256gb for the z fold3 on EE. 

Really wish I hadn't. ZF3 is a good phone, slightly heavy, and not practical for me. Thought I could get on with it. 😂😂

One bad thing, it collects dust like no other phone, even when closed, open it and its full of dust.

S22 ultra can't come quick enough 
6 REPLIES 6
ELLIFEAR
Journeyman
Options
I'm glad I read this as I have been considering the same trade, thanks for the post.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I keep my Fold 3 phone in a vertical holster that clips to my belt so I'm not really seeing lots of dust collecting inside it.

Are you sure your not suffering the effects of buyers remorse @Mbfrenchbulldogs 

How long have you owned the Fold 3 ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Options
No I'm not, the phone is in my pocket, with case and s pen. Just get dust on it way to much, and it is to heavy, good phone, but not practical
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Fair enough. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Z3 fold issues
Student
Options

Dear Valued Customer, 

Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics America. Your feedback is very important to us, as it allows us to better understand how we can best serve our valued customers.

We believe in building quality products and understand it can be disappointing if a product doesn’t meet your expectations. While electronics may require service or repair during their lifespan, we do apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. 

Since this device is out-of-warranty, based either on purchase date and/or condition, please know that any repairs are considered out-of-pocket and are not covered under warranty. We kindly recommend that you visit the following Samsung.com Support resource for more information on your repair options including the walk-in to one of our authorized repair centers near you: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/cracked-screen-repair/

Thank you for sharing your feedback.   

Best regards,

Samsung Electronics America CEO’s Office

0 Likes
Z3 fold issues
Student
Options

I've had my phone less than 2 years are right at 2 years I've went through 2 phones currently on my second phone they don't make the screen protector for the inside folding screen more a found that out so I went to a as they said a certified dealer in a rip the one on my phone off because it was all crankling and it needed to go didn't replace it with anything else Now the actual screen of my phone has bubbles the email above was the reply from the c e o from samsung.

0 Likes