Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold Low Volume

(Topic created on: 17-06-2022 03:18 AM)
Holopoint2000
First Poster
Options

Is there anyway to improve the low volume level and overall poor audio quality of the Z Fold 3? Over Bluetooth the volume is dramatically lower then it should be. Also speaking over the speaker is almost impossible unless in complete silence. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Holopoint2000 : What I'd suggest is heading to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume, and making sure that the sliders are at a suitable level. While you're here, enable 'Use volume keys for media', as this will allow you to use the Volume Keys on the side of the device to raise an lower the volume while accessing music and streaming sites/apps. Similarly, if you're on a call, you can use the Volume Up Key to raise the call volume. If you have a Bluetooth headset connected, head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the cog to the right of your headset, and adjust the volume slider from here. Alternatively, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom using two fingers, select 'Media' and adjust the volume from here. 

I also recommend heading to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Sound quality and effects > Dolby Atmos > On > Adapt sound > Run through the setup via the on screen prompts to find the best sound settings for you. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes