Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 6 heating up

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
mando786
Explorer
Options
Hi everyone,
I recently moved to Z fold 6 from S24 Ultra. It's a good phone and I really love it but I've noticed it heats up too much too often. I'm from ipswich suffolk and although it's summers it doesn't justify my phone getting so hot. Secondly the battery drain on this phone is devastating. S24 ultra lasted me a day easy but this phone kills battery like nothing else. 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If you haven't yet please try >

• Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too { Possibly excluding the s²⁴ Series of phone's } 

And look in the Device Care Section under Battery. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you checked in the battery settings what's eating your battery up? I bet it is an app constantly running in the background and this will heat up your phone. For example Google photos once glitched on me after setting up my new phone using smart switch from my older phone. Google photos ran all night and day and for some reason wouldn't finish syncing my photos. My phone was hot and then I uninstalled it and downloaded it again and this time no worries. Also remember it takes a week at least for your new phone to learn your usage pattern before your battery life improves.
TechZilla - Samsung Members Star
0 Likes