Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 3

(Topic created on: 13-11-2022 09:32 AM)
Lazerbeam123
Apprentice
Options
I'm thinking of getting the z fold 3 but I keep seeing post about the screen cracking along the fold, is this a known fault with this phone and is Samsung aware of it. Many thanks .
Paul. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Lazerbeam123 

I've owned the Samsung Fold³ since Launch date and find it to be an exemplary device.

The internal screen protector which is factory fitted delaminated along the crease on my phone, so I gently pulled it away which is the same operation as with any factory fitted screen protector that invariably either fails over time, or isnt simply wanted on the phone by the owner which does not void the 2 year manufacturers warranty.

I personally now use mine without one however the alternative options are to ask a Samsung Service Centre to refit one or buy one from the many ³rd party accessory companies i.e Whitestone Dome and fit one yourself.

I appreciate that the display panel is softer than that of the full glass slab type displays on today's conventional phone's.

The screen itself didn't crack.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Lazerbeam123
Apprentice
Options
Hi, many thanks for your reply and reassurance, you have definitely put my mind at rest, I have the s22 ultra since release and love it and will be keeping it, l am getting the z fold 3(now you've put my mind at rest) to edit and keep photos from my DSLR.
Many thanks again
Paul.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm confident you'll be blown away Paul by what this phone brings to the table @Lazerbeam123 

Enjoy 😎 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

WorldNetSolution
First Poster
Options

The Samsung Support is *****!
The same happens to me in Greece.
They say that some external scratches cause the problem and they do not cover me with the quarantee.
The company's support in Greece is the worst support of all here.
Do not buy that phone!!!
Stay Away....
The inner screen protection started to peel off from the center and created the black line problem.
The Samsung product needs a lot to worth its money.
I paid 1.899€ for nothing!
Be Careful: the problem appears almost after one year of dayly use.

Screenshot_20221130-170416_Video Player.jpg

20221128_193057.jpg

 the samsung support said that these marks are responsible for the inner scrren issue. 

The company's supoort is 1.899 *****....thatbus for sure!!!

0 Likes