Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Z Fold 3 minor flaw

(Topic created on: 19-10-2021 12:10 PM)
StarlaStellar
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Hi. May I ask what this very thin white discolored line on the upper right corner of my very new Samsung Galaxy  Z fold 3 which is just below where the screen protector is located. This has been bothering me as it is visible even without the screen lighting up. Is this a hairline crack? I don't want it to cause even more damage if so. Thanks

received_235862348607400.jpeg

received_906132117001091.jpeg

  

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-265783184.jpeg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarlH
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Hi @StarlaStellar. It might be best if your phone was inspected to confirm if this is a crack. Take a look at this link to locate the closest Service Centre in your area. 

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
CarlH
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Hi @StarlaStellar. It might be best if your phone was inspected to confirm if this is a crack. Take a look at this link to locate the closest Service Centre in your area. 

View solution in context

StarlaStellar
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Thank you. It's just beneath the screen protector but it is annoying to look at consider if you look closely, it is kinda obvious. I know the screen extends beyond the screen protector but we were advised not to remove the protector hence I can't really check if it is just dirt underneath or a crack. I've only had this phone for less than 5 days. 

Being the obsessive-compulsive that I am, it is really annoying. Will have this checked tomorrow. Thank you for responding.