Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 3 - in the box there was what appears to be a small pair of tweezers with 3 plastic pins inside

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 12:35 PM)
AlH
Apprentice
Options

I got my new phone yesterday, in the box was what appears to be a small pair of tweezers with 3 plastic pins inside. Anyone know what they are for, there is no mention in user manual, and the quick start guide is a waste of printer ink. 

6 REPLIES 6
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hmm... I'm not sure myself lol. Try looking at a YouTube review to see what they are for. Or just google it 😎.
0 Likes
Solution
AlH
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the advice, I've done that and discovered they were in with the S pen and cover, and are spare pen tips and the tool to facilitate the process.
truckergod
Pathfinder
Options
How did u get the z fold 3 a week early? I think what u got is the sim ejection tool
loribear1
Navigator
Options
you'll probably find that there is two coloured nibs in the pack , one is very fine , more for writing , & the other not so fine which is better for photo drawing & colouring .it depends which one you feel comfortable with . hope this helps .
0 Likes
AlH
Apprentice
Options
It was a surprise to me as well, they must have been working overtime. The sim ejection tool is a straight pin, these are replacement nibs for the S pen.
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Glad to see you had worked out that you have some replaceable nibs for your S Pen included with your starter kit, @AlH. We'd love to see how you get creative with your S Pen (you too S Pen master, @loribear1)!  

@truckergod, quite a few direct Samsung customers have received their phones up to 7 days early! The Samsung elves have been hard at work to surprise customers. 

0 Likes