Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
NSR500
Pioneer
Options
Beware when samsung says it offers a 2 year warranty on the flip 4, as soon as the screen protector is changed once, when it needs it again they say there is damage to the screen the next time to get you to pay. Buy a normal phone instead . The flip 4 is not fit for purpose
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AtshaamY
Options

Hey @NSR500.

Samsung does offer a one-time replacement for the screen protector, but if it needs a new screen protector after the replacement, then it would be a chargeable repair we're afraid.

NSR500
Pioneer
Options
Oh inknow. The 2nd one comes at a cost. Already replaced once and that's coming off too but they want to charge to have another one fitted, the warranty isn't working. Poor service form samsung all round on this one. Be careful with your screens
0 Likes
AtshaamY
Options

We do appreciate you sending your feedback to us. I'll make sure it's passed on to the relevant team to address any areas that may need improving.

AtshaamY

MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Don't break it twice then.

MB
NSR500
Pioneer
Options
Helping hand. Really, the phone is treated with great care. Not my fault samsung products are not fit for purpose. And if I want your opinion I will ask for it morningblunt
0 Likes