Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UK Pre-order delayed and SMS: Z Fold3, Z Flip3

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 09:36 AM)
Members_vXaXRUk
Journeyman
Options

Looks like the UK are also being hit with pre-order delays - I ordered a Flip 3 for delivery on release date and received a text yesterday saying that delivery will be delayed until mid-September! This is really poor on Samsung's part - customer loyalty takes a massive hit when pre-orders are not fulfilled.

Anyone else in the UK had this issue?

Go to solution
136 REPLIES 136
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Come on people! Don't you read the news? There is a global chip shortage which means production of many items has reduced dramatically.
0 Likes
johntft
Journeyman
Options
This is completely understandable but Samsung should have informed people before they placed their orders. If that's not possible, they could atleast send a detailed message which confirms what product is being delayed as many of us have ordered multiple items.
hadi2
Apprentice
Options

Mine is not changed even after recieving SMS, I'n cnfused rn

0 Likes
Jonnyroger
First Poster
Options
Ordered a grey Z Flip 3 on 21st August and have a note on the order saying 5 to 6 week delivery date. That puts it in October. Hope its not that long!
0 Likes
marcjones182
Explorer
Options

Mine still says it’s getting delivered on Friday so fingers crossed!

0 Likes
Members_a8bP4UD
First Poster
Options

My preorder still showing arriving 27th August but no further update except for the dodgy text message received and then nothing. Annoying has had other orders and one arriving the other not.

marcjones182
Explorer
Options

Same with me. Hoping it still arrives on Friday 

0 Likes
hadi2
Apprentice
Options

The support confirm that I will recieve the Fold 3 on time without any delays. 

0 Likes
johntft
Journeyman
Options
Did you receive a text message claiming that your order was delayed and would be delivered on Sunday 9th September?
0 Likes
hadi2
Apprentice
Options

yea got the same text yesterday

0 Likes