Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung z flip 4 pre-order google play voucher

(Topic created on: 21-09-2022 02:03 PM)
Hinkz18
Journeyman
Options

This is a warning for anyone thinking about ordering from samsung, don't be sucked in by promotions. They may not honour it.

Having a nightmare being passed around customer service teams trying to get the £100 google play store voucher that could be claimed before 26.08.22 on samsung.com/uk/live-shopping

The promotion is still mentioned in the small print on this page..

Screenshot from 2022-09-21 12-49-08.png

Its been a joke trying to sort this out and no end in sight.

21 REPLIES 21
Hinkz18
Journeyman
Options
That would be true of a claim made via their usual third party claims process but this promotion was held by samsung live directly
0 Likes
Hinkz18
Journeyman
Options
This website describes the process and has lots of accounts from people in the same situation as my self with not a single person claiming to of received so much as a follow up email. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/claim-a-ps100-google-play-voucher-when-you-pre-order-galaxy-fold-4-...
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Ah no bother.
0 Likes
Hinkz18
Journeyman
Options
Further evidence 48224811_1_19445_1663772404.jpg
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I've got claims in for both the buds 2 pro and google play credit but mine were done in as you say the 3rd party route. Both have claim numbers.

By the sounds of it I'm pleased I'm dealing with a 3rd party.

Good luck sorting it.
L0gan5
Explorer
Options

Add me to the list of people that completed the claim form within the time frame.

I'm being fobbed off by customer services who at first claimed this was a Buds promotion but then said yes this is a Fold4/Flip4 promotion. But after that they just tell me ring the CS number.

We need to get hold of someone in Samsung Live to find out what is going on.

KevinPP123
Student
Options

I too completed the form within the pre-order time period for my Watch 5, as per everyone else, no confirmation email, no voucher, and terrible attitude from customer services who try and fob me off.

Members_V2gOPTL
Student
Options

Same. They asked for a reference number, and I said none was provided. They then said they had no record of me submitting a claim, even though they weren't aware of the promotion.

I told them there were lots of people in the position on various forums, including the Samsung Community forum and HDUK.

They said they would get back to me but I'm not holding my breath

L0gan5
Explorer
Options

The problem is this seems to be a promotion run by someone who manages the Samsung Live page.

Therefore it didn't request our details in the same was the normal promotions.

This is what is confusing the CS team.

However, many hundreds if not thousands of us followed the link and provided our details as requested and in accordance with the terms (still visible!) on the Samung Live page.

There is a case of misrepresentation here I would suspect.

NateB
First Poster
Options
Add me and my wife to the list, CS is useless, this is mine and my wife's first samsung phone and while I started with a good impression this is really starting to sour the taste - I've wasted so much time trying to get what I was promised and going round in circles - no one seems to know anything about it and I have no idea who is in charge of this promotion and neither does anyone at Samsung by the looks of things!