Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung z flip 4 pre-order google play voucher

(Topic created on: 21-09-2022 02:03 PM)
Hinkz18
Journeyman
Options

This is a warning for anyone thinking about ordering from samsung, don't be sucked in by promotions. They may not honour it.

Having a nightmare being passed around customer service teams trying to get the £100 google play store voucher that could be claimed before 26.08.22 on samsung.com/uk/live-shopping

The promotion is still mentioned in the small print on this page..

Screenshot from 2022-09-21 12-49-08.png

Its been a joke trying to sort this out and no end in sight.

21 REPLIES 21
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thing is with these, the promotions are run by a third party company and not by Samsung. So finding out who you've got to try and get in contact with is very difficult
Also I applied for this as well but heard nothing.
But I applied at the last minute of the promotion as I only found out about it by chance.
There will be certain criteria that have to be met to qualify. Guess I just missed out
0 Likes
Hinkz18
Journeyman
Options
From what I've found out researching is that unlike many of their third party promotions, this one is run by samsung live directly. I made sure to apply well within the time frame and certainly met the criteria
0 Likes
Hinkz18
Journeyman
Options
I've also come across many others in the same position as myself and yet to encounter an instance of someone receiving this promotion
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe it's just a really slow process.
I've not heard anything.
0 Likes
Hinkz18
Journeyman
Options
Upon submitting the claim it stated the voucher should arrive within 30 days of the claim submission
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I've claimed mine and it stated 45 days not 30 days. To be honest every single claim I've put in I've always got what was promised as part of the deal.

Do you still have the claim approval email that states 30 days as mine says 45.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I can't find it at the moment.
Buried in all the other emails.
0 Likes
Hinkz18
Journeyman
Options
Are you sure that's the same promotion as this one stated 30 days after registration and to expect a follow up email which I've not received and from other forum posts no one has.
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You should have got 2 emails one to say Samsung have received the claim and will be checked to make sure you qualify and the second to say its been approved.

Both emails will state your claim reference number where you can track your claim.

To be honest if you've had no emails there would be no claim in process.

Every claim I've made and I've made a few always followed the same process I've just stated.
0 Likes