Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay not working

(Topic created on: 23-08-2021 11:46 AM)
Leeuk
Pioneer
Options
Samsung pay is in German and I can't set it up...I used Google translate and says I need to do a software update but there isnt any update and it's in German anyways. Need help as Samsung pay is my got too I use it everyday
34 REPLIES 34
alcabcucu
Explorer
Options

Already tried that before posting here. More than ten times, even with the SIM card of another operator. It didn't work either.

Thanks in any case for trying.

Members_JkRYRXZ
Student
Options

I can confirm it did not work 😞 now I have to set my phone up all over again! 🙃 

JACKMOTO
First Poster
Options
That sucks thanks for letting me know got same issue m8
0 Likes
Members_k5JwTQA
Apprentice
Options

Same issue, tried the previous solutions and nothing works. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH A RESET IT DOESNT WORK. I wonder if someone has forgot to flip a switch at Samsungs end with the device shipping a week earlier than expected…

Members_jm1meer
Journeyman
Options

Great news, they fixed it.

Carrier OTA update received and a Samsung Pay update installed..... check your phones.

Looks like Samsung fixed the problem.

The phone still shows as being EUX but  now Samsung Pay works. 

0 Likes
alcabcucu
Explorer
Options

Not yet in Spain, I'm afraid. But I hope something similar happens in my region, soon.

Good luck to you all!

0 Likes
MathersM
Explorer
Options
Hasn't come up for me but thanks for letting us know
0 Likes
Members_k5JwTQA
Apprentice
Options

After reading the post above about the OTA update, I did the following and it seemed to trigger it:

Check for Software Update, nothing.

Turn off WIFI, Power off the phone, Power on phone, check for software update, nothing. 

Leave the phone on the side (wifi off) for 5 mins, check phone and there is a notification about a "service provided update. Restart phone to install, and now Samsung Pay works :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Members_k5JwTQA
Apprentice
Options

warning, the update also seems to have reset the One UI Homescreen layout to the factory default. 

0 Likes
Jayvee999
Explorer
Options
Yes mine just updated. Had to reset home screen as everything went back to factory default. Samsung pay now working on flip 3 on EE👍
0 Likes