Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3

(Topic created on: 29-06-2023 06:03 PM)
ALFAYAH
Apprentice
Options
My Z fold 3 came up with a line on the top right hand side of the open screen. After sending it to Samsung despite still being under warranty, I was told to come and pay £680.
Now all of a sudden this morning after removing the phone from the charger, the right hand side of the open screen is no more responding to touch. Everything on the right half of the screen is frozen. 
This is not a pleasant experience. And going through the notes by other people, I can see other people are having similar experience. 
The sad thing is that Samsung is keeping mute. IPhone will never treat their customers like this because they want to protect their name.
SHAME ON SAMSUNG. 🫠 
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @ALFAYAH 

I'm sorry to read your experiencing these issues with your phone.

May I assume the Samsung Service Centre reported that the issue was a cause of accidental damage if they've assessed the phone and advised of the charge.

Such damage isn't covered by the Limited 24 Month Manufacturing Warranty. 

Did you ask for the phone back without the repair hence the secondary issue now ?

Apple themselves do not cover accidental damage in their Manufacturing Warranty  too unless Apple Care+ is purchased.

The same for Samsung with Samsung Care+

I appreciate these phone's are expensive.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
ALFAYAH
Apprentice
Options
Hi @BandOfBrithers.
Thanks so much for your msg. It is just so painful what I've gone through with this phone. Unfortunately I am addicted to Samsung. I also just bought S23 plus.
Is there anything I can do to solve the problems with my Z Fold 3. I so much love the phone.
Your advice please 🙏
Thanks a lot.
0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
I have a z3 and so far all is okay with mine.. maybe uve just got a faulty one and it should be replaced I would think
0 Likes
Ace159st
Student
Options

I have a zfold 3 and it has the black line of death! These phones are faulty and low quality at a premium price! Good luck!

ALFAYAH
Apprentice
Options
Samsung is a scam.
0 Likes