Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy z flip 4 not opening 180 degrees

(Topic created on: 28-11-2023 11:01 AM)
kuldeeplawaniyan
Apprentice
Options

My galaxy flip 4 is not opening all the way 180 degree after 1 year of purchase. Service center is not repairing the same and advising to replace whole screen and hinge set which cos around 32000 INR. I am afraid that one day it may have crack in screen as it is opening 3-5 degree less from flat position. Samsung should look into such manufacturing defects and advise all service centers to bring these products for free of cost repair. 

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Dave j
Explorer
Options

I'm having same issue. 

Sky 

Samsung 

And repair centre all passing the book blaming one and other and saying I've broke the phone so the warranty isn't covered. It's a complete scam 

0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
This is nothing new, been happening since beginning and the name is PTHE THE BUCK ASS THE PARCEL OR PASS
0 Likes
Dave j
Explorer
Options

It's driving me insane.. causing so much un needed stress

0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
My dear friend, when you brought the phone, was it under warranty or not. If it was, then you have, and the company who sold you has every right to acknowledge that the item is faulty and under the warranty period must be replaced. SHOULD NOT HAVE WAITED 12 MONTHS
0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Unnecessary stress, dear friend. You brought that up on yourself
0 Likes
Dave j
Explorer
Options

2 year warranty my friend 

0 Likes
Dave j
Explorer
Options

Waiting for Samsung head office to phone tomorrow 

0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
If you are a resident of the UK 🇬🇧 you can go to citizens' advice bureau and ask them to help you, and trust me, these people will help you without any payments. Also, you have a small amount claimed where you ask the district judge to investigate your case. For this matter, you may be charged little money 💰 or then again, you might not.
0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Good luck, my dear
0 Likes