Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra who have got them today

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 05:59 PM)
bluace
Voyager
Options
Hi all just wandering how everyone is getting on with there s22 ultras i have a fold 3 and wont be getting it as i am moreee than happy with the fold, just wandered are people happy with it ? S pen the brighter screen would be great to hear some feedback 😀 
39 REPLIES 39
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
The problem just come back 😕 😒 😪..
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Ekarahan ...Send it back !!! Don't waste your time with it ... Just return it ...tell Samsung to pick it up...don't listen to there excuses ...just get them to pick it up
0 Likes
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
Will wait for the software update mate problem is just when you watching YouTube videos...if they fix it with an update its fine If not than phone is definitely going back.
0 Likes
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
I think it's just fair to wait for the software update..if the problem still there I will definitely send it mate.
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes
Geordiescot
First Poster
Options
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I still need to set my S22ultra up 😂

I need to back my micro sd card from my Note10+ , back it up to SmartSwitch, then restore it onto the S22ultra.

But that's like 4hrs worths of downloading 😂😭
0 Likes
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
got mine today but on the link,says you can't order the free buds till 25th Feb and Disney+ is after you have received your phone👍
0 Likes
Markyb81
Journeyman
Options
It's a black screen I'm having issues with. When I scroll down in chrome on some web pages the screen just turns off. Goes totally black including the buttons at the bottom disappearing. It's as if the screen just turns itself off. If I keep scrolling it stays black. If I scroll back upwards then it comes back on. Or comes on and goes off a few times. So scroll slowly up and down and the screen comes back on then have to close chrome. I'm also getting the green videos on YouTube too. It's a S22 ultra 256gb and 12gb ram if that makes any difference?
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Got mine today and so far everything appears to be working smoothly. No screen issues, heating or performance problems so far.
0 Likes