Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order issues poor experience

(Topic created on: 26-08-2021 08:40 PM)
trickiedickie
Student
Options

pre ordered Fold 3 512 on 24tg Aug.. Had the text ;

"Dear Samsung customer, we regret to inform you that, due to circumstances beyond our control, your order has been delayed, this will now be with you by Sunday 9th of September. Our courier partners will be in touch when your product has been dispatched and we will also contact you via email. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding"

The site does not recognise my order number that has been emailed to me . However payment has left my bank account. I've been trying to get through on the webchat. The wait time says minutes. However no one answers. This needs to be addressed as service is a massive thing. I've looked on the site at new orders and can see they have updated orders for new customers to the 10th Sept.
My issue is why didn't the people who have ordered and found out afterwards being emailed instead of a generic text. Perhaps a complementary voucher or something. I could have purchased indirect and received the order tomorrow. This is infact the second time this has happened to me with a pre order direct from samsung and find it abysmal that it has happened again. I understand the pandemic and chip shortages. However its been an issue for a while now and for me unacceptable to have not for seen given the company is in the know

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I totally appreciate how disappointing it is when the phone we've set our heart on and Pre ordered isn't fulfilled on time.

Unfortunately Pre Ordering does not guarantee a unit but does give any offer price and freebies like the Tech Package and 1 year Samsung Care+ as long as the criteria is met.

I remember when I ordered a Samsung Note phone not too long ago and this was delayed too due to supply and demand issues and a courier issue from Samsung.

I did email the Samsung Online Team to forward on my disappointment and was forwarded a further apology and a voucher code to spend in the Samsung Online Shop.

I hope you get your new phone ASAP @trickiedickie 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We're sorry to disappoint you, @trickiedickie. We want those beautiful foldable phones in your hands (almost) as much as you do. We know that the teams are doing their utmost to get the orders out as soon as possible. 

We would really like to help you get the information you need about your order from the Community Team by sending them a Private Message @Sam_UK. We will relay your feelings directly to the management about your feelings about the communication about this matter because we agree, this isn't how we would ever want you to feel about our brand and pre-ordering with us.

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes