Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.0 stable roll-out Fold5 & Flip5

(Topic created on: 21-11-2023 11:57 AM)
ironass
Black Belt 
Options

Just in!

Stable is allegedly being rolled out the week beginning 27th November for the Fold5 & Flip5...

https://www.sammyfans.com/2023/11/21/samsung-galaxy-z-fold-flip-5-a53-a13-users-can-expect-one-ui-6-...

I will believe it when I see it.  😉

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
6 REPLIES 6
keith30
Mastermind
Options
So many complaints about messing up the devices iv'e read in the last few days. Don't get excited about it.
0 Likes
ironass
Black Belt 
Options

@Keith 

I have to say that I am now on Beta 5 for the Fold5 and have no complaints or problems with it. In fact, this has been one of the best Beta tests that I have experienced. The main issue that I had were two 3rd party apps that had not been updated by their developers for Android 14. 

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I wouldn't hold my breath
Dates are being banded around, but nothing official
That said the Beta on my Z Fold 5 is great. Couple of tiny bits, that are probably app update things, but otherwise it's spot on
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Well the full roll out is happening this week, some are just complaining about the changes that's all. I haven't got mine updated yet.
ironass
Black Belt 
Options

Looks as the the U.S.A. carrier locked Fold5's, F946U, on Verizon are now receiving One UI 6.0. See... 

https://samfw.com/firmware/SM-F946U#google_vignette

0 Likes
JohnH69
First Poster
Options
Wondered where it was, started to think it was my device 🤔
0 Likes