Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4.0 beta ZF3

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 12:46 PM)
Andy_1987
Student
Options
I'm wondering when I might get access to the beta for One UI 4.0? I have a Z Fold 3 bought direct from Samsung (UK), so should have access as far as I have read, but can't find the enroll banner anywhere...
7 REPLIES 7
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
It's not out in the UK yet and I'm not holding my breath (I have been waiting also, did not want to update via Odin this time) looking at the stage they are with the S21 beta, as in it's over and the next release is the full release.

Saying that, is your device eligible? It must have a CSC of BTU for the Samsung servers to pick it up as an eligible device.
If you are not sure what the CSC is then have a search of my recent posts on here as I go through it a few times. You can change it and then if you do not want to wait for the beta to hit the UK then you can update the Fold via Odin. If you do decide to do any of the above then please just make sure you have a full local backup.
Best of luck!👍🏼
AndrewL
Options

@Andy_1987: The Beta was initially made available to open network variants of the S21 series, and I don't have any information to share about a scheduled release for the Z Fold 3. As mentioned by @chippie, if it does roll out for your device then you would require a CSC of BTU, so to check if you're eligible then please head to Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Service Provider Software Version. 

BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-one-ui-4-0-update-plan-take-down/

Most likely in December there will already be a Final build for us ...

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
Andy_1987
Student
Options
Thanks for the info. After looking into it a bit, my CSC is set to EUX, but the device was purchased direct from Samsung UK and set up with Vodafone SIM in place, so I'm not entirely sure why this would be the caseScreenshot_20211115-101309_Settings_4164.jpg
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
Hi Andy, that is strange. I have only test a little in the below thread (hope it's OK to link external threads, sincere apologies if not). I found it after a quick search and whilst it's not the same device it sure sounds like the same situation, well from what I managed to read. They're may be a solution in there somewhere, I'm sorry, just not sent to read more right now.

Please let me/us know if you do anything...

Thanks!
Mark.
0 Likes
petergreen
Journeyman
Options
Hi
0 Likes
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
No csc BTU for galaxy fold 3
Moderators have no idea
Btu is for s21 galaxy note etc
We won't get the beta it's being tested elsewhere and will be released soon dec/Jan if we lucky
0 Likes