Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

New voicemail notification when I don't have a voicemail

(Topic created on: 23-09-2021 10:07 AM)
ellen321
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help, I have recently  ha get to an iPhone o er to a got a Samsung  z flip 3, I keep getting a voicemail notification on the top of the screen but I don't have any voicemail messages, not sure why this is happening 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ellen321
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Thanks all sorted now, I googled the problem and I had to call my mobile from another phone and leave a message, then listen to the message and delete it and its made the o2 notification disappear, very strange but it worked

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
ellen321
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Sorry for the spelling didn't check before posting 😅 I've got the z flip 3
0 Likes
AntS
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Hi @ellen321! Try Settings > Apps > Phone > Storage > 'Clear cache', and also 'Clear data'

Should help clear the voicemail-notification-type weirdness. Let us know how it goes. 

0 Likes
Solution
ellen321
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Thanks all sorted now, I googled the problem and I had to call my mobile from another phone and leave a message, then listen to the message and delete it and its made the o2 notification disappear, very strange but it worked
AntS
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

No worries @ellen321 - however you did it, I'm glad it worked for you! 😊

Other than the voicemail thing, how are you finding the switch from the iPhone to the Z Flip3 so far? 

0 Likes
ellen321
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Its really good, glad to get away from iPhones
magsy6
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
I cannot access my voicemail messages. My provider is 3 and when I dial the voicemail number I get a message saying I am not registered. Help!!
0 Likes
TessM
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Hey @magsy6 ,

sorry to hear that you are having issues with this. As this is a service offered by the network provider, I would suggest calling them. They will be able to provide you with the next steps to enable this. 

0 Likes