Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls problem

(Topic created on: 09-04-2024 11:09 AM)
juliebingo
First Poster
Options
/Message]
I have issues still not resolved. I am getting a lot of friends telling me they can't contact me, as they get a 'unavailable' message. I do remember pressing the 'force stop' button in the 'phone services' app/setting, as my phone was constantly sending Voicemail notifications, up to 20 a day, and it was driving me mad. This, I've been told, was a fault on EE's side of things. Could the fact I pressed 'force stop' on 'phone services' be the reason some people still can't call me? And, if it is, what can I do to resolve it? Thank you, Julie x
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi there

If ALL calls are failing to reach you, then force stop likely.

If some, then no.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
juliebingo
First Poster
Options
Do you have any suggestions of what to try? Can't get any further with EE, they've checked everything. Thank you x
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You haven't answered the question .....
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
juliebingo
First Poster
Options
Sorry, didn't realise, it's some calls, but not always the same people. Sometimes they get through, sometimes not. All I get is a answer machine notification, no message & no phone number logged x
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sounds like a network issue I'm afraid. Back to EE.

Have you checked their coverage checker to see the quality of signal and whether there are any outages locally?
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Also, check your signal quality on your device....

Settings
About Phone
Status information
SIM Card Status

What is it giving you?
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
juliebingo
First Poster
Options
Yes, it's always good. They've checked too. I'm at a loss. Don't want to reset to factory 😴 x
0 Likes
juliebingo
First Poster
Options
Screenshot x1712689690912_1712689690899_0.jpg
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nowt wrong with your signal there. It isn't the strongest but is perfectly respectable.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes