Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Day Samsung will be Nothing in futures loosing loyal customers

(Topic created on: 09-04-2024 04:47 PM)
Neren
First Poster
Options

Samsung just tried experience in last few year's that how much loyal customer pay for loyal BRAND and launched Fold serier and well I purchased FOLD 4 as a loyal customer last year simultaneously also using other expensivebbrand which known not require to visit services for atleast 4 to 5 years,but here samsung service criteria not considered Which is mandatory if you buy samsung and company knows very well it remains there customer to take service repeatedly and this FOLD product is not so capable that you need not open for service. if u do want to open the fold series products company again cheating you and theft your pocket for half of that product cost even for you want to replace battery/c type jack etc repair the service station customercare joint ventures are very happy to cut throt of customer and says anything you want to repair you have to replace foldable screen everytime and pay half the product cost. Company forgot the market trend now days people pays but if they cheated then no can survive. It's not like sale one time and forgot we know your product is not capable for no service require. I cancelled Galaxy s24 purchase. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
RedXiiix
Pioneer
Options
What?
0 Likes
Neren
First Poster
Options

Samsung products not launching after fully research it's trial and error basis, specially mobiles known for hang,corrupt, data loss,heating always , Enough NO SAMSUNG XXXXXXX

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mobiles phones are getting saturated. Everyone is doing everything.

You just have to put your money where you believe you are getting the most value.

I love a lot of stuff from other mobile phone companies but time and time again find Samsung has the sweet spot for me at the moment.

I don't know where you are getting you info from.

But watching youtube videos at least it seems lots of people are moving from iphones to the s24 ultra.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
And every other phone makers
test there phones for a year then sell them. That would make that phone a year if not two out of date. Make the best phone at the time push it out fix it or improve it with software updates til the next model comes out
G G
0 Likes