Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.1

(Topic created on: 08-04-2024 11:09 PM)
owena
Apprentice
Options
Why is my Samsung (Galaxy Z Fold 5) still ln version one Ui 5.1.1 and I am not seeing any available downloads for the new software?
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Who supplied the phone originally @owena  ?

If a Network sone can sometimes delay software updates while they test the software to ensure it does nkt clash with their network features or apps. 

If a 3rd party then some supply grey imports which can mean your relaint on the region it was released for sending out an update. 

you can check the phone's csc via Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Service ProviderSoftware Version > Look at the last three alphabetical letters > Mine is EUX for the Uk

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/list-of-samsung-galaxy-csc-country-specific-prod... 

You could try Samsung Smartswitch.  

Sometimes inserting another networks sim card in the phone can prompt an update. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

owena
Apprentice
Options
It says EUX also this is the version I am stuck on? 1712652455169.jpg1712652455183.jpg
0 Likes
owena
Apprentice
Options
I got the phone straight from samsung
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
O2C is a Czech code.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@owena  Are you based in the czech Republic, in any case any try  Smartswitch  initally and  if possible the other advice.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
owena
Apprentice
Options
I live in the UK mate
0 Likes