Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New voicemail notification when I don't have a voicemail

(Topic created on: 14-01-2022 11:41 AM)
ellen321
Apprentice
Options

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help, I have recently  ha get to an iPhone o er to a got a Samsung  z flip 3, I keep getting a voicemail notification on the top of the screen but I don't have any voicemail messages, not sure why this is happening 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
ellen321
Apprentice
Options
Sorry for the spelling didn't check before posting 😅 I've got the z flip 3
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @ellen321! Try Settings > Apps > Phone > Storage > 'Clear cache', and also 'Clear data'

Should help clear the voicemail-notification-type weirdness. Let us know how it goes. 

0 Likes
Solution
ellen321
Apprentice
Options
Thanks all sorted now, I googled the problem and I had to call my mobile from another phone and leave a message, then listen to the message and delete it and its made the o2 notification disappear, very strange but it worked
AntS
Options

No worries @ellen321 - however you did it, I'm glad it worked for you! 😊

Other than the voicemail thing, how are you finding the switch from the iPhone to the Z Flip3 so far? 

0 Likes
ellen321
Apprentice
Options
Its really good, glad to get away from iPhones
magsy6
First Poster
Options
I cannot access my voicemail messages. My provider is 3 and when I dial the voicemail number I get a message saying I am not registered. Help!!
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @magsy6 ,

sorry to hear that you are having issues with this. As this is a service offered by the network provider, I would suggest calling them. They will be able to provide you with the next steps to enable this. 

0 Likes
DMF3
Student
Options

August 2023... same thing happening to my NEW flip 5 ...... Help it says i have 7 messages ,, I have deleted them but it continues to tell me i have V-Messages . T mobile 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @DMF3 , Any of the advice given in this thread help you out eventually? E.g. my post above suggesting a data and cache clear of the Phone app?

If that hasn't worked, might be worth trying that data and cache clear on other apps relating to Phone or Messages too. ('Settings > Apps > [clicking on the filter & sort arrow icon to the right of 'Your apps'] > Show system apps' will also display any of the system ones relating to Phone and Messages.)

0 Likes