Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received a "more that 30 day delay" email again, after 1 month. New Z Flip 3 order.

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 05:19 PM)
T_HL
Apprentice
Options

I ordered for my wife a Z flip3, pink, which is a custom order on Sept 2 21. Was supposed to receive it on Sept 22 and then receiving a delayed email. Still didn't ship. Yesterday Oct. 2nd 21,  I received another email saying it was delayed again "more than 30 days"... Not happy. That will be 2 months plus before it arrives. I may just cancel the order but, my wife loves the phone...  No reasons given on why or solutions/options we might be given as a resolution in the email...

Anybody else have this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Moscro
Apprentice
Options
Try a other supier
0 Likes
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Not great.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

This is normal for Samsung and is quite frankly s*****.

I ordered my S21 Ultra, it showed as "in stock" then as soon as Samsung had my money, a 4 week delay followed by a further 2 week delay. Samsung Shop really don't give a *****. Waste of time. They simply say get over it or cancel the order, that is their default position.

Call up and complain, they'll offer you a £30 voucher. Refuse it, argue the point and it will get raised to £50. I continued to complain until I got an £80 and a £50 goodwill from them.

0 Likes
Joe51
First Poster
Options

Yup ordered over a month ago still nothing. 

0 Likes
T_HL
Apprentice
Options

I finally received the Z Flip 3 for my wife yesterday, Oct. 11th. Thought I wouldn't get it until November. Anyways, my wife is happy and it's a very cool phone. The screen looks very nice, better than any phone so far...

Thought I would let you guys know... 

T_HL

0 Likes
T_HL
Apprentice
Options

This is still happening to me and the original order...

I am SO, SO, disappointed with Samsung... I ordered the Z Flip 3 September 2 /21. We were promised a free set of headphones and a free case.  We waited for about a month and a half over 5 weeks. Then received an email that the order will be delayed "more than 30 days".  Well, I had to call them and spend my time trying to get them to do something... NAMELY THEIR JOB.  Then suddenly, they sent the phone to us out of the blue. But it was ONLY the phone.  The free headphones and case we have been patiently waiting for, for 2 months.

Well yesterday after 2 months of waiting they sent me an email stating CANCELLATION UPDATE... "WE were able to cancel your order"... I did not request a cancelation from Samsung; they just canceled it; with NO REASON for doing so. IT'S BEYOND THE ABSURD... Now it looks like they want me to purchase the Case and Headphones... if I want them. OF COURSE, THEY WERE A GIFT FOR MY WIFE...  I could go on and on here, there is a lot more shenanigans going on with their REALLY RIDICULOUS way of handling their business. To me it's just incompetence. It seems like there is something wrong with this company, or they just don't know how to run one!  SUPER disappointed with this dumb predicament. So, I will fight on with endless communication to make them understand that they owe these items to me via agreement and valid purchase.

(UPDATE):  This morning Samsung approved a promo code to cover the cost of the headphones and case... I don't know how long it will take to get them... Last time I will purchase from Samsung... Unfortunately 

Thanks for reading! 

T_HL

0 Likes