Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inner screen

(Topic created on: 12-03-2024 08:56 AM)
BigTadger6669
Student
Options
So I've had a fold 3 since launcher but now I've had 4 screen protectors within small amount of time as they keep coming off and I'm not paying £30 each time for new ones
There'd now hairline cracks showing on the crease I assume this means mlthe golf has limited time left 
Also spent doesn't work at all the hover thing is glitchy and shows in random spots and isn't accurate as long as about 60% of the screen isn't responsive
Regular touch is fine for now does anyone have suggestions or do you think that's the end of the folder lifetime 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I assume you've been fitting your own purchased screen protectors from accessories manufacturers @BigTadger6669 

If hairline cracks have appeared then unfortunately you can't personally do anything about these apart from having Samsung replace the screen, which may have a cost connected. 

My colleague at work has the little cracks you mention ,and successfully used the phone for a few months after that ,but then the inner screen stopped working. 

Your phone however may / may not fail. 

He didn't have a new screen fitted as he was upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra. 

He didn't feel he needed to pay to have a new screen fitted due to upgrading. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

BigTadger6669
Student
Options
Thanks you and yes I hope the outer screen can t least last a while until I can save for a new phone lols.
Yes all my protectors where from Samsung experience store in Edinburgh I can't go to other shops I don't trust them 😭
0 Likes