Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim 50% off starter pack Flip 5

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 03:23 PM)
Evie666
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Newbie to Samsung, can someone help with claiming 50% off starter pack?

I'm not bothering with Disney+ or the £50 Play Store voucher at the mo as people seem to be having issues with it going in a loop so assuming there's a glitch.  Got the ear buds thanks to someone else posting link on here but really want a case for my phone.

Thanks!

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
mobailey
Explorer
Options

It really doesn't help that there's are four different wesbites/processes to cope with the 4 different benefits I claimed.  But all have worked OK for me, apart from Disney+

jma78b
Journeyman
Options

I got 12 month Disney last year  with the flip 4 and it has run out just in time for this new subscription.  What you do need to do if you have a subscription already is cancel your previous one and then you should be able to claim it the day after.  I've now got another 12months free till August 2024.  I got a £10 Galaxy store voucher. I thought I did see a Google voucher but can't find that offer :(.  I have seen another offer of an extra £100 off when you order. This is in addition to your trade in! You have to watch a live stream for that and it gives you a voucher code.  Loving the phone though. It's definitely my favourite. 

0 Likes
Evie666
Apprentice
Options

Online help chat was pretty bad. They agreed to honour the offer then retracted, basically said it was tough luck. However i spoke to a very nice customer service rep today and she gave me a £25 goodwill voucher so i'm happy with that.

0 Likes