Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Z3 Flip Screen broken

(Topic created on: 17-10-2021 03:09 PM)
Edmlvr
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Well it seems it's happened to me now too. Woke up this morning and opened my phone to find that the screen is broke right down the fold. I've had this phone for about a month now. Last week I read some reports about this issue and I was worried this was going to happen. Now it has. Such an expensive phone but not durable at all. I've never dropped it. It's protected with a case and screen protector. I feel so let down by this. I'm hoping Samsung will fix it for free as paying my insurance deductible seems ridiculous when this wasn't a user error. Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

That's not good @Edmlvr 

Would you let us know how you get on with this ?

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Edmlvr
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

I was forced to pay my insurance (through my carrier) deductible after Samsung Care told me that the warranty does not cover "physical" damage. The worst part is the fact that I'm getting a replacement of the same phone that will probably do the same thing in another month. Feels a lot like insurance fraud. Samsung refuses to own up to the defect. 

0 Likes
Jay217
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Get a second opinion by taking it to a Samsung repair centre. We have a 60 odd page document that details every recorded type of crack, dead pixel, etc. If it is a manufacturing fault then they will replace the screen under warranty
0 Likes