Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Fold 4 Screen Issues

(Topic created on: 20-09-2022 12:50 PM)
Members_tPeu1NS
First Poster
Options

Has anyone else been having issues with the screen on the Galaxy Fold 4?  If I am using Edge or Samsung browser, or even playing a game on the full screen, if i want to touch a certain link or button on the screen, I actually have to press 5 mm further down the screen.  There isn't an option to calibrate the screen though

11 REPLIES 11
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hit the support tab on bottom screen and you can run full diagnostics which can be sent straight to samsung if there's any issues
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've not seen any posts or I've missed them in regards to any screen issues on the new Fold⁴ @Members_tPeu1NS 

Is this happening all the time ?

Are you still within any relevant cooling off period to return the phone for a new one ?

I wish you all the best.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Barmonkey
First Poster
Options
I'm having the exact same issue
Doverton
Apprentice
Options
I am also having this issue. It appears to be related to if the browser was opened when the device was closed. Try closing the browser app and reopening it. Your tabs should be there, but the pointer accuracy should be fixed. Looks like a Microsoft Edge issue
Mizel20
Student
Options

I have had the same issues, I usually have to close the browser completely, I have seen the issues less of late  though as I believe I have had app updates for edge and samsung browser. Edge is my main browser now. It was really bad when it happened, usually an inch or so offset. calibration in the members app doesn't seem to address any issues. Again though I haven't seen anything as of the last week or so.

0 Likes
Mizel20
Student
Options

I noticed it fixed itself too when you close the app completely. Haven't seen the issue in a week or so. 

0 Likes
jhk987
Explorer
Options
Not the same issue, but I had my ZF4 for less than a month before it developed a fault in which unfolding the phone would cause it to black screen and become unresponsive. Samsung letting these faults through on a phone at this price point is a joke.
Flip4Z
First Poster
Options

I have also had a similar problem. While trying to use the phone the screen went blank appeared a bright white light then came the black and grey lines. Spoke with technically support and screen went totally black. New phone happened in the 3rd week of use.

CrysDavid
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issues! Has anyone found a fix for this issue?

0 Likes