Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Flip 4 Screen Breaking

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 10:47 PM)
IoTBill
Apprentice
Options

Hey Everyone,

A few months ago I got my wife a Galaxy Flip 4. So far she has loved it; however, she recently has an issue with the screen. Within the last few days, she's started seeing a fracture, and slight bubbling that goes the horizontal length of the screen, across the bend.   Has anyone else seen this before? This phone is about 60 days old, lives in a case, and has zero abuse. This is an organic fracture that's just getting started form normal use.

Would love to see if anyone else has seen this, or if it's a known issue?

Thanks! 

Bill

15 REPLIES 15
lucabcardoso
Pathfinder
Options
Same happend as my dad. This isn't really the screen. Its just a screen protector. I Recommend to replace the screen protector to a repair shop as soon as possible. you can remove but it will scratch or leave a dent easily if you are not carefully
IoTBill
Apprentice
Options

Thanks! I just did a warranty replacement. 🤣🤷‍♂️

lucabcardoso
Pathfinder
Options
No problem
0 Likes
MRJJH
Student
Options
My Flip 4 has done the same in the kast week. I've had it for 4 months and the screen protector that Samsung put on has delaminated across the crease. I knew this was a problem with the Flip 3, but Samsung said it was fixed for the Flip 4.

Jonathan
emzy78
First Poster
Options
I've seen it a few 2 many time's
Mostly over the creases
Also it starts 2 bubble all across the screen
Not worth the heavty price tag.
It's just really bulky
Not light weight & certainly doesn't just slot nicely in2 the pocket either
Basically people with more money than sense would
buy this phone.
Totally pointless,don't need a flip photo that badly .
Gimmicky samsung all the way!!!!!
AmyWem
First Poster
Options

SAME ISSUE! Out of no where the screen went blank and center of my screen began to bubble or crack, I’m unsure what is really going on with it. I sent it to Samsung 2 days ago so we’ll see…. 

0 Likes
m4rtyboy
Student
Options
Hi

Same for me. Repair centre said it's damage and not under warranty. Mine is less than 5 months old. 

ITS NOT THE SCREEN PROTECTOR. THE CRACK IS THERE WITH NO PROTECTOR ON.

I used to be a Samsung fan ,but not anymore they know there is an issues but anything screen related they just say it's been damaged. 

RudeyMoon
Student
Options
Z Flip 4 crack and bubbling across bend. Do Samsung fix for free?
Members_GOvXxkB
First Poster
Options

had my phone Sept '22, March '23 cracks appeared along crease after alot of back and forth emails, I had to send it to Samsung, who repaired it under warranty. 5 months later Aug'23, same fault occurred again, Samsung have told me to return it again. I asked for a replacement,  they said no, I have to return for repair.  Why? The phone us less than 12 months old, its a known fault Samsung have admitted this,  but I'm having to be inconvenienced, by sending handset back etc, with no guarantee it won't occur for a 3rd time.