Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy 4 flip faulty hinge

(Topic created on: 09-02-2024 05:35 PM)
Crying
First Poster
Options

Hi all! I posted on here last year about my faulty flip four. It has a faulty hinge and only opens a quarter of the way and then the screen breaks for no apparent reason without any fall or fault of my own. My phone is covered by Samsung's warranty for another week and Samsung will not repair or replace it because they're saying it is my damage my fault. These phones should be recalled repaired or replaced under warranty or not it's happened to hundreds of other people. So moving forward I would like to start a class action lawsuits to have this done or to return my money. Anyone else experiencing the same thing please send me your name and information and I will be in touch with you as soon as I get this process going if you know anything about class action lawsuits please contact me to give me some advice or to be a part of getting this started. I have sent several requests to Samsung with no reply. I will put my last request attached.

Message: Subject: Urgent Request for Resolution - Faulty Hinge on Samsung Flip Z4 Dear Samsung Customer Support, I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding the current situation I am facing with my Samsung Flip Z4. I purchased this phone with the expectation that it would provide me with a reliable and satisfactory user experience, as well as the assurance of a 12-month warranty. Unfortunately, my Samsung Flip Z4 has encountered a critical issue – a faulty hinge that renders the device non-functional. Considering my phone's purchase from Amazon Canada, listed as an international phone, I am perplexed and disheartened by Samsung's refusal to honor its warranty and address this pressing matter. It is essential to emphasize that I am not alone in experiencing this hinge-related problem. Multiple users across various channels and platforms have reported a similar issue with their Samsung Flip Z4 devices. The prevalence of this problem raises serious concerns about the product's design and quality, and it is deeply upsetting to see Samsung not acknowledging the magnitude of this matter. I appeal to your sense of responsibility and fairness in resolving this matter promptly and appropriately. I kindly request that Samsung take one of the following actions: 1. Repair: I urge Samsung to fulfill its obligation and repair the faulty hinge on my Samsung Flip Z4. By doing so, Samsung will restore my phone to proper functioning and alleviate my frustration and disappointment. 2. Replacement: Alternatively, I request that Samsung replace my current device with a new Samsung Flip Z4, considering the extent of the issue and the potential long-term implications associated with it. A replacement unit will not only ensure my continued satisfaction as a customer but also demonstrate Samsung's commitment to stand behind its products. I sincerely hope that we can resolve this matter amicably and avoid the escalation of legal actions. However, I firmly believe in pursuing justice when warranted, and I am well prepared to initiate a class action lawsuit if Samsung fails to address this situation adequately. I kindly urge Samsung to reconsider its position and provide a fair and reasonable solution to this matter as soon as possible. Time is of the essence, and I anticipate a swift and satisfactory response from your esteemed company. Thank you for your attention and consideration. Yours sincerely.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Crying. First of all, I'm sorry that you've experienced an issue with your Z Flip4. It's important that you get this resolved.

I just wanted to let you know that I had to edit significant elements of your post, as it contained a lot of information that was personal to you. We recommend concealing such data on this public forum.

I did see, however, that you're based in Canada. While we welcome Samsung customers, users, and enthusiasts from all over the world to this Community, you might wish to also liaise with your regional Community platform here:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/canada/ct-p/ca?page=1&tab=recent_topics

Crying
First Poster
Options

Thank you Paul. 

0 Likes