Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free spen standing case with purchase of fold4?

(Topic created on: 20-08-2022 08:08 AM)
Violet180
Apprentice
Options
Hi All,
Enjoying my fold4 delivered early. DPD guy delivered to the wrong address or tried to steal it but that's another story.

Just wondering if anyone knows if we will be getting the black version of the case or do we get the one in the matching colour for our phone?

It would suck if it was just the black one, I have the beige phone. But there was nowhere to choose the colour when redeeming my freebie.
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Violet180
Apprentice
Options
Yeh it seems like it will be black. What a waste of a product ! I will be buying the beige and the black one and spen will just sit there.
0 Likes
scooby555
Journeyman
Options
Drop them a message through live chat or email as there will be different colours and usually send out what's available. Hope this helps
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
When you made the claim did you specify which fold 4 you had from the drop down menu? They had the option of picking the colour fold you had.
0 Likes
Members_rooboo
First Poster
Options

Has anyone had an email about the s pen case, samsung care and disney+ ? I'm chuffed to already have my phone early but not heard anything about the freebies. I'd kind of like the case to put this expensive phone into. I'm certain that I selected the free package at purchase but there's nothing about any of it on my account. 

Violet180
Apprentice
Options
What live chat? For the Samsung store? Or do you have a link?
0 Likes
scooby555
Journeyman
Options
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/chat-members/
Here is the link. Hope you get you issue sorted
0 Likes
Violet180
Apprentice
Options
You just have to kind if figure it out unfortunately. Download samsung boost app and it gives a link to Disney.
Anderson the free case is this link

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/2022-note-pack/en-GB/claim/get-started
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
Thank you for this.... couldn't find it anywhere! Do you happen to know how to claim the flip 4 case? I ordered my wife one of those....
0 Likes
hughsie27
Navigator
Options
It will match the colour of your phone if its anything like the Free Buds etc.