Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue trading in S22 Ultra for Z Fold 4.

(Topic created on: 21-08-2022 08:59 PM)
hughsie27
Navigator
Options
Hi, I'm looking into purchasing a new Fold 4 through one of Promotional Partner websites Very.co.uk as i can get an additional 20% off it. However when trying to determine how much trade in value I would get for my S22 Ultra 128GB model I'm finding conflicting information on the site.

Under the Terms and Conditions for the Fold 4 Promo found here

The S22 range is not listed as being eligible for trade in against the Fold 4. However under the Qualifying Devices section of the website here https://www.samsungtradeinoffer.co.uk/qualifying-devices

The S22 range is listed under the z Fold 4 section to the value of £750 if fully working.

Could anyone please clarify this for me please as I don't want to purchase the Z Fold 4 only to be told that I cannot trade in my S22 Ultra afterwards. Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
hughsie27
Navigator
Options
After further inspection it seems that the MTR website who deal with Samsung trade insurance do not currently list the s22 ultra as a device you can trade in. However Samsung do. So the only way to trade in your S22 is buy buying directly from Samsung. Such a flawed system.
0 Likes