Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector peeling on Z Fold3 that is still under Samsung Care Plus.

(Topic created on: 20-08-2022 12:10 AM)
Mallone
Navigator
Options
Hi Everyone,

I just want to be pointed in the right direction. 

The screen protector on my Z Fold 3 is slightly coming off and I would like to get this replaced under Samsung Care Plus but I don't want to send my phone off to get this done. 

So, my question is: is there anywhere in East London where I can get this done in person but through Samsung.
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is this the outer display or the inner one.
To be honest, if your in East London. You can easily jump on the tube to Samsung KX in Kings Cross.
Though I'd book an appointment.
It's an experience store and is quite an interesting place to visit.
You also have the place on Oxford Street in London and another experience store in Canary Wharf
Mallone
Navigator
Options
I've been using this phone for a year and forgot that it has two displays 😆. It's the inner display.

Thanks for the prompt response, mate. I'll give them a go.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ah the inner one.
This is something you can get a screen protector for. But putting it on such a large screen takes a bit of skill to avoid air bubbles and dust.
Some like @BandOfBrothers have removed their screen protectors with no adverse affects.
But me personally I'd probably get one fitted by them even if it cost me a small amount of money.
But my job can be quite tough on phones as they can get easily damaged without some form of protection
Mallone
Navigator
Options
I'll probably go to the Canary Wharf store as it's closest by car for me and have them professionally install it because I know I'll get a lot of air bubbles.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Book first though.
I know those places can get busy
Members_LgdRkf7
First Poster
Options

I have recently just suffered the same. I rang Samsung support who wanted my phone for 10 days. I then decided I would head down to my local store (Manchester) and he booked me in to come and get it done free of charge. Still waiting for email confirmation but was a smooth process. Let's hope they don't mess it up. Only got a week till my warranty expires. He advised me they usually charge £25 for out of warranty replacements.