Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold 3 pen

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 08:46 PM)
bluace
Voyager
Options
Hi all so just wondered how are people finding the pen for the fold 3 I came from a note series and use my phone for drawing alot I mean I cant complain as I got the starter set for free but I do prefer the note s pens what are people's thoughts? also is there any fellow drawers in the community I would love to see some here is my gumbo from fortnite in the making 😉 

13 REPLIES 13
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sadly drawing is not a strong point of mine.
In some ways I prefer the Pen with the Z Fold 3as it's largerand easier to handle. I have large hands and it's comfortable for me.
That said the versatility of the Note phone with the easy to carry and use S Pen. Perfect for those moments when you need to jot something down etc.
Was handy as a remote camera shutter button as well.
Swings and roundabouts really.
I've got used to the Z Fold 3 S Pen now.
Just wish case manufacturers would make a better place to store it. Well affordable cases anyway.
bluace
Voyager
Options
Ah I totally understand you see I gave small hands the notes are amazing phones and I'd say still to date well until the s22 ultra comes out. I agree with the cases I was looking but none looked good at all lets hope they bring more variety out in the future
Ben3287
Pioneer
Options
I've not yet used the pen to its fill potential however just wanted to say you are talented! Nice drawing 👌
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Still miss my Note 20 Ultra. But I'm thinking about the S22 Ultra now.
But
Do I want to give up the Z Fold 3. Still not sure about that.
Would have thought that the Z Fold 3 and the larger S Pen would be better for drawing with
0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
As i say I cant complain as I got it for free I suppose its something I got to get used to really just the tips are quite bigger than the notes as they were smaller an fab for drawing upper hand amazing to draw in the fold bigger screen everything ,, thank u I appreciate it 🙂
bluace
Voyager
Options
Haha I litrally just put that in my comment brilliant to draw on bigger screen perfect , same I had my first ever note which was a 10 then 20 ultra then went back to a 10 as my 20 had a accident 😅.

Now that's something to really think about aint it the videos it's going to be amazing I was contemplating to wait on my upgrade but I thought no lets go for the fold but il be very tempted but think il stick with this
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My drawing skills are sadly lacking im afraid.

Nice drawing by the way 👍

I use the Fold sPen mainly for annotation on notes etc.

Ive mixed feelings in regards to the Note sPens and Fold sPens.

I do like that the Fold sPen is more comfortable to hold but i do miss not being able to house it in the phone.

Currently i use the plastic silo that slides off the Samsung Case that came in the Samsung Starter Kit to carry around the Fold sPen.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
Thank u yes tgat is what I miss terribly that is how I am currently carry it around too just need a good case for the pen too instead of carrying it separate
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There are a few cases around with built in Fold sPen holders but they are a tad too bulky for my preference because i like how minimal my Aramid Case is.

I did purchase some Ringke Pen holders that can adhere to thw reverse of the case but i've not needed to use them yet.

511VVEgtlML._AC_SY580_.jpg

These ^

One adhered at the top of the case and one at the bottom on the back would provide a stable option.

Right now i'm good using the slide off silo from the Samsung flip case i mentioned earlier @bluace 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "