Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold 3 beta 12 android

(Topic created on: 19-11-2021 04:30 PM)
Terry1969
Explorer
Options
Hi all , why is it USA plus has the beta for the fold 3 but the UK has not. Samsung UK is  not the best for there customers,  we paid more money than the s21 , but can not give us the beta why not. Where is samsung UK with this.  Not happy with samsung why should I buy when they don't help us , who paid the high prices.  
19 REPLIES 19
KholaI
Options

Hi there,

The Beta version is currently live within the UK but there was a specific time to register your interest. If you hadn't registered your interest, you would not have been able run the software on your device. Not to worry though, you can update your phone once the Beta testing is all done, and the software becomes available! 

0 Likes
Terry1969
Explorer
Options
Hi there it not live as I looked on samsung members for the past 2 weeks and not beta on there to log on to.
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

There was a cut off date for Beta testers, which explains why you're unable to view the option within Members. Hope that clears things up. 

0 Likes
Terry1969
Explorer
Options
No that does not help me now I am mad . I looked every day from when the USA got it and it did not show on the UK one at all. So when did it start and when was the end date.
Terry1969
Explorer
Options
I have just live chat samsung and they said no android 12 beta for the fold 3. So why have you said there was not in the uk
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Samsung has never Announced or Opened the Fold3 / Flip3 Beta Test One UI 4.0 (Android 12) for UK !!! What are you talking about? Or please provide a confirmation !!

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch Ultra | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
Terry1969
Explorer
Options
There was a cut off date for Beta testers, which explains why you're unable to view the option within Members. Hope that clears things up. This is from kholal moderator on here
0 Likes
Terry1969
Explorer
Options
Not for the fold 3 .
0 Likes
Terry1969
Explorer
Options
Not for the fold 3