Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip Z 3 warenty Refusal.

(Topic created on: 09-06-2023 09:58 AM)
Ryoko90210
Journeyman
Options
My flip z screen has been intermittently not turning on when opening the device. It happens about 50% of the time. It was within warenty so I dropped it off at the service center only took have the repair refused due to some small cosmetic scratches on the device.

They willy not even open the device to investigate the issue. Seems the warenty is useless if you actualy use the device. 
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
AaronAJ
Options

@Ryoko90210 If your phone has endured physical damage, this will void your warranty which is line with the Terms and Conditions of your warranty agreement. 

0 Likes
Ryoko90210
Journeyman
Options
How do you know the small scratched on the device are the cause of my issue and not a manufacturing defect off your repair center refuse to open the device? If I pay for a third party to inspect the device and they find a manufacturing defect can I invoice you?
0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

@Ryoko90210 Our engineers are highly skilled and if they have deemed this as physical damage, we cannot go against their decisions. If you proceed with a third-party engineer, this will void your warranty and we will not cover the costs.

0 Likes
Ryoko90210
Journeyman
Options
I know my rights and I'd rather you just fix the issue under the warranty but if not, I can get a third party to repair and try and claim back costs. Again, I would rather not do this. Just honour the warranty.
0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

@Ryoko90210 Please send us a message at @Sam_UK and we can take a look at your account and see what has been advised so far. 

0 Likes
Ryoko90210
Journeyman
Options
No member found? Screenshot_20230609_123112_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Ryoko90210. To send the PM, please input the username without the @ symbol; we only include the @ symbol here when tagging other Community users or to denote a username.

The following thread should also help:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Why dont you show us the reason Samsung actually refused to fix your device?
Maybe the scratches are a sign that something happened,caused them and the main issue on your phone. Atleast some bias has to be eliminated.
0 Likes